Wednesday 30 March 2016

One year later.



On the 24th of March 2015 our blog first came about, we were sat in a class that myself and Megan  did not really enjoy ( to be as nice as possible about it ) when the idea arised. That night as soon as I got home I wrote our introductory post and published it. It is now a year later and we still continue to publish two posts per week. Over the past year we have both loved writing posts and sharing them online. 

One of the reasons I've loved to continue to create posts over the pastry year is because I  love interacting with other bloggers and reading their posts. One thing I love the most is discovering new blogs and seeing different bloggers style of writing. I love the blogging community as there is room for everyone, whatever you enjoy you are free to right posts on  and share then with others who enjoy the same things as you. For us personally this year we have went down the Beauty and Lifestyle route ,but who knows ,in the future we could do something a bit different!

Finally I would like to say thank you so much to anyone who has took a tiny bit of time out of their day to read out posts, it really does mean a lot. We hope that you continue to read and enjoy our posts in the future. I  also hope that I will be writing a post like this in another year to come ,and that our blog will continue to develop.
  Also if you ever want to leave any suggestions for posts feel free, any comments are greatly appreciated.
Instagram~@t42_blog
Twitter~@teaT42

Thank you for one year!
T42
~Chloe

No comments: