Friday 11 March 2016

Get The Look~ ~ Outfit



Hey everyone!

This week I decided to do a get the look cause I personally loving reading and watching these. However I thought I would just do the outfit today and the make up next week cause otherwise it's gonna be a really long post!



I chose to do it on Ariana Grande as I found this picture and loved her outfit in it as its really simple but still looks like you put effort into the outfit! 

I just chose these plain black skinny jeans from primark as I personally love these I feel they are a good fit and are really comfy however mine are a bit worn now so I think I need to pick up a new pair when I'm in next!
She is then wearing a black kind of flowy crop top, so I choose this black one from Top Shop which is also slightly flowy.
Then for accessories I just choose pearl earrings as they are really simple and pretty so I thought they would match the outfit perfectly.





Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed this post! let me know in the comments if you want to see the hair and make up for this look!

Megan~T42
xxx






links

Primark black jeans- http://www.primark.com/en/product/black-skinny-twill-jeans,R35397115493427

I couldn't find the same crop top as i got it quite a while ago so I found an alternative instead.
asos black crop top



No comments: