Sunday 13 March 2016

Thoughts and situations in class!

Hey everyone 
As you can see by the titled this post is going to be  different thoughts and situations I've been in class!


1- I hope my stomache doesn't rumble!
It's always absolutely silent when my stomache decided to start roaring and gurgling and I have no way of controlling I've tried holding my stomache in but it just doesn't work and it's so embarrassing!!!

2-why do they have to kick my chair?
I hate it when your in class and the person behind you feels the need to sit and kick your chair for the whole period 



3- having to read aloud
I hate reading aloud in class so if we're  reading a passage from a book and we're taking it in turns to read paragraphs I always count the people in front of me so I can see what paragraph I have to read! Does anyone else do this?

4- when your in a test and everyone's turning the page
It's bad enough when you are finding the test really hard but then when everyone else is turning the page and your still on the first page it stresses me out so much because I feel like I'm gonna run out of time!

5- Choking 
Ok so this might seem a bit strange but I hate it when you get a tickle in the back of your throat so you cough once to get rid of it and that one cough triggers a whole lesson of coughing and it's so embarrassing haha!!


I hope you enjoyed this post it's slightly different to what I usually do let me know in the comments any situations one you've been in in class!

Bye~T42
Megan 
xxx

No comments: