Tuesday 1 March 2016

Asos spring want list!

Hello! Today I'm going to do a different post, I'm going to share a few things that I've seen while browsing online that have caught my eye. I would love to purchase these for the spring time so I thought I would make post sharing them with you. I've included clothing, accessories and make up. If you like this style of post please comment below as I loved writing this and would love to do some more!
The items below are all linked directly to the website.






I may have to order at least one of these items, how could I not! As you can probably see for the spring I like lighter and pastel shades. I love spring fashion as I find it really fun and pretty. My favourite item is definitely the playsuit, it is so beautiful! That may be what I have to order!

I hope you enjoyed this different post and I hope to do more similar to this. I have been very busy with school at the moment so I hope to get more organised with writing pots in the coming weeks! Thank you for reading this and feel free to leave a comment below or tweet us ~@TeaT42

~Chloe <3
T42




No comments: