Tuesday 8 March 2016

Review~Maybelline Master Sculpt!


Hello! recently I purchased the Maybelline Master Sculpt Contour Kit. This came out last year and I saw lots of bloggers and vloggers mention it. I never got round to purchasing it at the time ,but i was recently in Superdrug and just couldn't resist!



It features a cool toned contour shade and then a shinmery highlighter. There is a choice of two shades and I got the darker of the two- I actually swatched the lighter one and I found that It didn't really show up on my hand.

The contour shade isn't the most pigmented but I like it as it's not too scary. I personally find it gives a nice natural contour. I love that it is very cool toned as it doesn't look muddy on your face and you can build it up for a stronger chiseled look.The only downside I've found so far that is it is quite hard to blend,it sometimes takes a little blending before it is isn't just a brown line on your face!

The highlight shade is very pretty. It is a warm shimmery gold colour.This gives the perfect highlight on the tips of your cheek and brow bones. 

I absolutely love the packaging of this product as it is very compact and sleek. Underneath the product there is a small compartment that has a very reasonably sized mirror. I love this as it means it's a great product for on the go.



 This compartment also contains a small brush which I did not know it came with. The brush actually surprised me when I used it as I was not expecting very much. It is definitely better than the silly eyeshadow brushes you receive in most palletes!



Overall I actually really like this product, I love the look it gives. I do however believe it's not for everyone as it doesn't give the strongest look- which is however build able .I think it is completely worth the price of only £6.99!

If you want to see more product reviews just tweet~ @TeaT42 ~ or comment down below giving me product suggestions.

Thank you for reading! 
~Chloe,T42

No comments: