Sunday 13 March 2016

Full Face Make-up!


Hello! Most of the time I like just to wear the most basic make up, but every once in a while I do like to expand out a bit. I don't mean by doing anything crazy, for me this means just adding a bit of eyeliner and wearing foundation rather than just concealer-I know wild! Haha. So anyway I thought I would share what look I go for if I'm branching out a bit.

Face


Firstly I will take a mixture if the Rimmel match perfection in Light Porclain and The Rimmel Wake me up in Ivory   . I have to mix these to get the perfect shade. I blend  this using a mix of my Real techniques buffing brush and the complexion sponge. 

For concealer I then apply the Rimmel wake me up under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose and then on my forehead to highlight these area. For any redness or blemishes I of course use the Collection  lasting perfection concealer in shade 2. 
To finish the base I then powder with the Rimmel stay matte.Using the Real techniques Multi-task brush.


To contour I use the Maybelline Master Sculpt-I just recently did a post on this so check that out. I apply this in the hollows of my cheeks and on my temples.  For a bit of shimmer I used the  higlighter in this pallet on the tops of my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose using the Real Techniques Setting Brush.
 
Eyes


For the base I used the Maybelline colour tattoo in "On and on bronze". This is a cream formula making it a great base for eyeshadow to blend on to . I then took my MUA "Hall of Fame" pallet. In the outer corner and crease I used "China" then in the inner corner "Lion" . I also took this along my waterline. I finished by blending it all out using the Essential Crease brush.

To finish of eyes I apply the Soap and Glory Supercat liner, If I'm up for the challenge I will attempt to add wings- which will most likely go wrong! 

For my eyebrows I usually choose not to use any product and just brush through them with an eyebrow brush.

Lips


To finish of the look I usually go for a very natural lip colour, this is usually the Rimmel Apocalips in "Phenomenon ".

.....And that's the finished look! I love this look, it's definitely my go to if I'm  going out for dinner or to a party.

I hope you enjoyed this and I maybe gave you some ideas ofproducts to try out. All the products I mentioned I of course love and recommend! So let me know what you think of them of them if you try them out?! 
 If you like this kind of post comment below or tweet us -@TeaT42

Bye~T42
Chloe<3

No comments: