Tuesday 22 March 2016

3 Quick and easy snack ideas!


I love snacking(unfortunately!) so I'm always looking on Pinterest and YouTube for tasty snack ideas, however I never have any of the ingredients in my house. This made me think of doing a post showing snacks that you will actually be able to make without going out to the shops!
They are all very quick and simple and will not take you long to make(or eat!) .


Snack 1 Fruit dippers
Chop some fruit and place a spoonful of Nutella/Greek yoghurt in a small dish or on the plate- Yes, that's all to it. This may sound so simple but it's definitely my go to. 
It can even be healthy if you use low fat yoghurt- I usually go for the Nutella option...



Snack 2 Fruit sorbet 
Take your favourite frozen fruits, I chose raspberries, mango and blueberries. Place them in a blender and Blenddd. Blend until smooth and combined before spooning into small dishes and freezing for a short time until frozen -but not solid.This should not take long as the fruit is already frozen. Enjoy! This taste delicious!



Snack 3- Nutella Popcorn
Yes! Nutella and popcorn together!
Heat some oil in a pan before placing around half a cup of popcorn kernels in . Once they've started to pop wait until popping has almost come to a halt and turn of heat- they will continue to pop.
Once finished popping place a spoonful of Nutella in the microwave for 30 seconds and then drizzle it on top.
 Now enjoy! You can even keep this in airtight containers for later if you make too much. 

I hope you enjoyed this-I certainly did as I got to eat them all afterwards!
Remember to tweet us-@TeaT42 if you make any of these!
Thank you for reading!
~Chloe

No comments: