Saturday 2 April 2016

What's in my bag~causal weekend





Hey everyone
So I ran a poll on Twitter and you guys voted for a what's in my bag so that's what I'm doing! This is everything I take in my bag on a causal weekend.

My bag is just a plain black bag with a shoulder strap and a gold clasp.


The first thing I always carry in my bag is my portable charger. I have the pink power bank and it is actually a life saver.



I then have my blue purse which is from primark.
I always carry round a powder because my face gets so oily so my powder is a must have! 
I then have my lipstick that I'm wearing on that day and I'm currently loving velvet teddy from MAC.



The last thing I have in my bag is a travel sized perfume from new look which I only recently received but have been loving!!


That is everything that I have in my bag apart from all the rubbish that is usually at the bottom!

Thanks for reading let me know in the comments what post you'd like to see  next week! 

I would also just like to say thank you so much to everybody who has read our posts it means so much I can't believe it has been 1 year since we started this blog! Let us know in the comments your favourite post we have done so far because we always love to hear from you!


Thank you!!!!

Bye~Megan xxx
T42



No comments: