Tuesday 23 February 2016

5 Top tips to de-stress!

We all have days that we don't feel the greatest, whether there is a reason or you just land in a slump for no apparent cause. On these days you may just want to sit in bed all day- I'm not telling you to not do that in any means as that may be what cheers you up. However ,actually getting up and physically doing things can help a lot of people more than doing nothing all day!

Tip 1-
Have a day off doing any extra work,revision,homework etc.
If you are stressing there is not much chance of you learning or doing much anyway. Why not just forget it for that day and start up again tomorrow!

Tip 2- Organise a fun day with friends
Everyone needs a bit of fun now and then and why not spend it with yor favourite people?! You could go to see a movie, go shopping or (my personal favourite!) just spend a day relaxing, eating food and watching movies!
Below I've pictured me and my friends favourite films to watch together~



Tip 3- Yoga
This is something I've recently got very interested in. I find it very relaxing but I also really enjoy doing it. You do not need to join a class as you can just do it in the comfort of your own home. There are so many YouTube tutorials on different yoga techniques which range from beginner to very advanced. 


Above I have pictured Madeine Shaws channel as this is where I find any Yoga workouts that I try out at home, she does a range of different techniques which are great for all abilities!
https://www.youtube.com/user/msha2350

Tip 4- Alone time
I know I mentioned above to organise a day with friends but having done alone time is also a great way to relax. For me this means going for a long walk with my dogs through the woods.I also love to bake!


Tip 5- Relax and pamper yourself!
Whether this means to have a nice long (Lush!) bath while relaxing with a facemask on, or spending a day watching YouTube while online shopping!
This has become a slight obsession of mine recently,I love shopping online! Making new purchases definitely cheers me up!
My top three favourite places to shop online are~
ASOS~
http://www.asos.com
BooHoo~
http://www.boohoo.com/
Shein~

I hope that if you are having one of those "stressy" days that this helped you make your day at least a little better.I hope you enjoyed reading and I will speak to you next week.
Bye!
~Chloe<3

No comments: