Tuesday 9 February 2016

High end or drugstore?!

Hello! My exams are finally over( for a few months anyway!) so now I will have a lot more time to write posts. Anyway this week I thought I would do a new type of post, I may turn this into a series if it goes down well and you enjoy it. This will involve me mentioning a high end product then showing a product from the drugstore that I believe is a good dupe for the high end, I will then say which I prefer and why!

High end~ Benefit Roller lash
This mascara gives great length to your lashes as well as adding a little volume, I do however believe it isn't great at giving the "volumised" look. It gives a long lasting curl to your lashes -which I personally love . It is also ver long wearing, I've  wore it on multiple occasions for whole days and it has been quite tricky to remove later on ( in a good way!), this also means throughout the day it does not smudge or budge!


I also love the wand as it's very easy to apply with and gives a great curl~



Drugstore- Maybelline Lash sensational
This was -and is still currently-  raved about by many "beauty gurus" and bloggers and I can see why! This is definitely my favourite mascara, it gives length and lots of volume which is personally exactly what I want in a mascara. I wouldn't say it has as good saying power as roller lash but that personally doesn't bother me as i much prefer the finished look of this on my lashes as a whole. 



On the whole I would personally say I actually prefer Lash sensational, it gives volume and length whereas Roller Liash really only gives length and not much volume. I  would however definitely recommend roller lash as it is a very good Mascara,however if you do not want to spend the money but still pick up an amazing mascara definitely pickup lash sentional!

I hope you enjoyed this, tweet us @TeaT42 or comment down below any other products you would like me involve in this series!

Have a great week!
~Chloeđź’–

No comments: