Thursday 4 February 2016

Valentines Night for One!



Hey everyone,
I'm meant to be revising but instead I'm sat here eating jaffa cakes ( I forgot how much I loved them!!) , listening to a Disney playlist on spotify ( I will never grow up!)  and writing this post.

Its fast approaching Sunday the 14th of February and loads of youtubers/bloggers are preparing their valentines posts. I spend valentines day alone ever year haha so I thought I would write a post on a Valentines night for one (seeing as I've got 15 years experience!)  I've not seen many posts like this around this time of year and I feel there should be because I know (hope) I'm not the only one who spends it alone!

The outfit
A pair of sweatpants, a big hoody or a onsie is perfect or just any comfy lazy day outfit you want! I went for my soul cal sweatpants and a plain black top and of course with a pair of fluffy socks!


The Make up
Take it all off!

What To Do

First of all run yourself a nice warm bath I love to use Lush products in my bath ( my favourite is candy mountain). I also like to use a face mask 


Once you've had your bath and washed your face mask off I either put on a Disney playlist on spotify (seriously its so good haha) or watch a film. I recently received The hunger games ( cause I've still not seen it and it came out in 2012 haha), papertowns which I cant wait to watch and the book thief, so I will watch one of them or an old favourite like 16 wishes which I used to love!
You could also watch your favourite TV series, mine are Teen wolf and Pretty Little Liars of course!


Food 

Its not a Valentines night for one if you don't have any food!
I like to make my own popcorn and melt dark chocolate on top (mmm I want popcorn now)
You could also have any chocolate you have in the house!







I hope you enjoyed this post let me know in the comments what your doing for valentines day I hope you have a good day doing whatever your doing!( Ill probably just sit and sing along to Disney songs haha!)
I created a Disney playlist for you on Spotify make sure you check it out! https://play.spotify.com/user/t42blog/playlist/41NCYgWWzmUkGXnYyTd9sT

Bye~ Megan :) x
T42







No comments: