Tuesday 16 February 2016

Bouncing,Shopping and Starbucks


Hiya, this week I thought I would do a more casual post just chatting about my day and sharing what I purchased.

Yesterday(Monday) I went for a day out. In  the morning we actually went to an indoor trampoline park which was so good! There were loads of trampolines- way to state the obvious- and foam pits. It was a great way to spend a Monday morning as they are definitely usually my least favourite mornings! 

Later in we headed into the centre so we could do some shopping - when I say we I mean I did shopping while my family followed me around telling me to hurry up! I went to Primark, Boots Topshop, River Island , H&M , Home Sense and New look. I did however stop myself from spending too much so only purchased from Primark, New look and Boots. 

Primark~


•Plain white trainer socks-£2
•Black leggings-£3
•Cropped black and white striped jumper-£5
•"I'm always late" printed grey jumper-£5 (this couldn't have been more relevant this day as I actually made my family miss the first ten minutes of our slot at the trampoline park-oops!:/)
 •Rose gold fairy lights-£6

Boots~


•Maybelline the falsies push up drama mascara-£5.99
•Rimmel Wake me up concealer-£5.49

New look~



•High waisted ,super skinny black jeans-£15.99 ( usually £19.99 but had 20% off!)


After shopping I couldn't not take a visit to Starbucks! Today I actually went for something different that normal, I got the Mango passion Juice blend. This is very fruity but also has freshly brewed tea in it which gives it an amazing taste!


We then headed home, unluckily getting stuck in rush hour traffic- this did however have it plus side as it meant I had time to take pictures of the amazing sunset!


I hope you enjoyed this, I actually really love writing posts about my day. I'm going to try and do it a bit more often! Comment below or tweet us (@TeaT42) telling us if you like these kinds of posts, also tell me your favourite Starbucks drink so I can try it next time I'm there!

Bye~T42
Chloe x

No comments: