Tuesday 16 February 2016

My Little Holiday!

Hey everyone,

So I recently visited Falkland and stayed in a cute little village (where they actually started filming some of outlander so we couldn't use the high street!)


We left on the Saturday night and came back on the Tuesday. We stayed in a little cottage which had a kind of Moroccan African theme to it but it was really cosy and had a log burner so it was also nice and warm! My room had a king sized bed, a fireplace and a wardrobe.





On the Sunday morning we went for a walk around the village (I can't remember the name of it, sorry) it was such a cute little village though and the people there were really lovely.
We then visited Saint Andrews which was about a 15 minute drive from the village. . There wasn't too much to do there. However there  was a really nice beach but it was absolutely freezing so we didn't stay outside long. Instead we went to an ice cream shop a friend had recommended called Nardinis I think there's one in Glasgow and Edinburgh but I'm not sure where else. Anyway this was the best ice cream I've ever tasted, I got the chocolate honeycomb Vesuvius which I really recommend if you ever go!



On Monday we went for walk in a forest where there were waterfalls and caves and it was so pretty. In the afternoon we went to Dundee to visit my sister and also went out to Jimmy Chung's which is a Chinese buffet restaurant. I've never been before and I loved it and probably ate way too much (oops)



I hope you enjoyed this post about my little holiday let me know in the comments what you got up to during the February break!

bye~Megan
T42 xxx


Links-

Nardinis- http://www.nardinis.co.uk/menus.html

Jimmy Chung's- http://www.jimmychungs.com/




No comments: