Friday 12 February 2016

My Bucket List!

Hey everyone!
So everybody has dreams and goals they want to achieve in their life and so do I! 
This is kind of like a life bucket list so that in the future when I'm older I can look back and see if I still have the same goals and if I actually managed to complete any of these ones!



1) Travel 
This is something I have always wanted to do I love seeing new places and I would love to go traveling with friends once I finish school! 


2) skydive 
I know this is a lot of people's worst nightmare, however I really want to do it as everybody that's done never seems to regret it.

3) Go to a YouTube event
I would love to go to summer in the city or events like that and meet some of my favourite youtubers!

4) Swim with dolphins 
This ties in a bit with the traveling but I have always wanted to swim with dolphins since I was little!

5) Go to Disney world
I love Disney films and when I go traveling (because that is going to happen!) I really want to go to a Disney world too!



I hope you enjoyed this post let me know in the comments some of the things that are on your life bucket list!

Bye~ Megan
    T42 xx

No comments: