Wednesday 6 April 2016

Things I love!


I've discovered recently during writing posts that I would much rather write a chatty post than one that has a proper syructure. I love rambling on , so why not ramble about some things I love!

1. Coming of age movies!
By this I mean films that follow a story of teenagers growing up and facing different hurdles along the way. Some of my personal faboutites include 'The Perks Of Neing A Walkflower', 'Prom' , ' The art of getting by' and finally my favourite 'It's Kinda A Funny Story'.

2.Baking 
I've done many baking posts and in each one I've mentioned how much I love to bake. I've loved it ever since I was tiny~ I wasn't much use then as all I wanted was to lick the bowl! Haha. My current favourite thing to bake is Lemon drizzle loaf from Tanya Burrs book. 
3.My Dogs
I love animals in general- however I'm definitely a dog person. I love my two dogs a lot, they are both Labradors- one black and one chocolate. The things I love about dogs are they are always so happy, the smallest things make them wag their tails!


4.Sunny weather
Living in the Uk I don't experience this very much but I love when the sun shining and it's warm outside. Everyone seems so much happier. Not to mention I love things that are related with the sun such as- beach days, barbecues and picnics!

5.Blogging
How could I not mention Blogging! I've been writing posts for over a year now and I love it,  sharing posts and reading what others have written I something I really enjoy and  hope to continue to enjoy.

This was one of my favourite posts to write as it of course involved the things I love! What do you love? Tell me in the comments section!
Thank-you very much for reading!

Chloe
~T42


No comments: